Lowes and Bayer Advanced have some terrific rebates for 2021. Bayer has home and garden products for plant care and the most common grass and weed problems, insects, pests and plant diseases. Currently you can save on selected Bayer Advanced products during 2021.
All of the 2021 Bayer BioAdvanced rebates are ready. Here’s the list!
Scroll down for a link to the printable mail in form.
Lowes Bayer Advanced Product Rebates:
Rebates can be used on Bayer Advanced products including Complete Insect Killer, Natria Products, Bayer Advanced Tree and Shrub, DuraZone Weed and Grass Killer, Bayer Advanced Season Long Weed Control, Bayer Advanced All in One Rose and Flower Care and Bayer Advanced Season Long Grub Control.
Most products must be purchased by November 30th, 2021 to receive the rebate. Check your rebate form as some product rebates end early and some rebates go till the end of the year.
→ Cant Find It At Lowe’s? Try Our Amazon Best Sellers Link
Some products require a rebate code. No code usually needed for the online rebate.
Natria Products: Bayer Advanced NATRIA products feature naturally-derived active ingredients. These include solutions derived from plant oils, iron and other ingredients that occur in nature. Five NATRIA products carry the “For Organic Gardening” logo, which means they comply with the USDA’s National Organic Program and can be used to support organic gardening.
Insects & Pests: Protect your property from insects and pests with our advanced solutions for your home, lawn and garden. You can try Bayer Season Long Weed Control.
Lawn Care: Have a healthy lawn from the roots up by preventing weeds, diseases and insects from destroying your turf. Check out our year long Weed and Feed Guide.
Tree and Shrub Care: Take care of the most important assets surrounding your home by protecting your trees and shrubs from the inside out. Try Bayer Advanced Tree and Shrub.
Rose and Flower: Help your garden grow by feeding and protecting your flowers and ornamentals with our specialized solutions. Try Bayer Advanced All In One Rose And Flower Care.
Weeds and Grass Control: Get rid of troublesome weeds, unwanted grasses and the toughest brush with cutting-edge solutions.
n lawns and gardens, make sure you’re growing species that are well adapted to your soil conditions. Hand weeding, hoeing and pruning, as well as using organic solutions, are effective at keeping weeds, bugs and diseases at bay.
Current Bayer, Bayer Advanced, Natria, DuraZone Rebates
Need A Weed and Feed For Southern Lawns?
The type of weed and feed you need in southern states is just a little different than other parts of the country. Different types of grasses and different regional weeds require a southern weed and feed product for best results.
Works best ff you live in the following southern states: Texas, Florida, Alabama, Arizona, Arkansas, Georgia, Hawaii, Louisiana, Mississippi, Nevada, New Mexico, North Carolina, Oklahoma, South Carolina and Tennessee.
Try the link for Bayer Advanced weed and feed for southern lawns. Kills broadleaf weeds including Dollarweed, Dandelion and Clover. You can currently save $5 on one bag or $12 on two bags, but offers may change.
Find out more in my Latest Post:
Don’t know what Bayer product to use?
Use the link below for more product information and how to guides and video.
More useful tips for inside and outside the house.
Many insects and rodents are attracted to food and water, so start off by making your home, garden and lawn areas less enticing to pests.
- Wipe up spills immediately with soap and water.
- Take out garbage daily and keep garbage cans clean of food residue.
- Make sure all food and beverage containers outside the fridge or freezer are tightly sealed.
- Sweep and vacuum your floors regularly.
- Avoid frequent, preventative applications of chemical. Never exceed the application rate.
- When your are applying pesticides wear gloves and masks or goggles.
- Make sure any baits, traps or pesticide residues are kept out of reach of children and pets.
- Never dump leftover pesticides in the garbage, on the lawn or down the drain because it could contaminate the soil or drinking water.
- Keep bathroom and kitchen areas as dry as possible. Fix leaky faucets and don’t let standing water accumulate.
- If you have a pet, comb it regularly with a flea comb and wash its bedding frequently.
- Use silicone caulk to seal any cracks and crevices in baseboards, moldings, pipes, sinks and electrical outlets.
- Place screens in front of heating and cooling vents, and repair holes in any existing screens.
- Keep vegetation, stacked firewood and other debris away from the exterior of your house so pests can’t climb up and in.
The good news for these product rebates is that you don’t need to buy all your Bayer products at Lowes to get the rebate. You can purchase from any retailer and simply provide UPC code and a copy of the dated receipt!
By Victoria Stone