Update: 11/12: Check back often as Black Friday items may change. This .99 cent poinsettia has been a customer favorite for years at Lowes and Home Depot.
Black Friday in store only sales at Lowe’s is just around the corner! Get ready to transform your living spaces without breaking the bank. In this blog post, we’re diving into the Lowe’s Black Friday Sale, where incredible deals and discounts await, paving the way for budget-friendly upgrades and projects. Whether you’re tackling a kitchen renovation, sprucing up your outdoor oasis, or just looking for some fantastic finds, Lowe’s has got you covered. So, grab your coffee, put on your tool belt, and let’s explore the DIY wonderland that awaits us at Lowe’s this Black Friday!
Update: Looks like the .99 cent poinsettia is not available this year. Most stores will be priced at 2 for $3.00.
Lowes and Home Depot Black Friday Poinsettia for .99 cents! Native to western Mexico, where they grow wild as shrublike plants reaching 15 feet tall, poinsettias have been transformed into the colorful holiday house plants we love. Poinsettias are a holiday favorite plant that bring a splash of festive red and green to the table or windowsill.
Lowes and Home Depot will both have the regular priced $3.98 Poinsettia on sale for .99 for Black Friday weekend.
- Safety and Energy Efficiency: To ensure absolute safety, the star Christmas lights have been thoroughly tested and fully complied with the UL certification…
- Create Your Favorite Shapes: Our Christmas Decorations Lights come with 9 strands and 9 metal ground stakes, each strand is up to 11.8ft long, so you can…
- Easy to Put Up and with A Wonderful Effect: Regular and orderly storage, each strand is fixed by a separate rope to prevent tangles, 9 metal stakes are…
- Outdoor Christmas Decorations: Santa Claus, Snowman and 2 christmas dwarf, which add an extremely lively and festival atmosphere to your Christmas decor…
- WATERPROOF (IP65): The outdoor Christmas decor are made of high quality iron with water resistant paint. It’s absolutely safe to use in rainy and snowy.
- EASY to INSTALL: It’s packed with a manual. You could complete the installation in few minutes.
Last update on 2023-11-16 Using Amazon Product Advertising API
What Do You Get For 99 Cents?
Many retailers will feature Black Friday deals and one that has been going on for years now is the 99 cent Poinsettia at Lowes and Home Depot. You will probably find them at Wal Mart and Menards too. But are they a deal?
At 99 cents, those poinsettias are cheap. But in reality, considering their regular $3.98 price, they are pretty good. As a result, consumers buy them up.
Ninety-nine cent poinsettias bring in shoppers. Those shopping at Home Depot and Lowe’s on Black Friday aren’t just purchasing one poinsettia. They’re usually buying the 10-poinsettia limit for the holiday season.
In an attractive bowl, planted with one or two, it makes a wonderful winter gift. Be sure the plant is well wrapped when you take it outside on your trip home because exposure to low temperatures for even a short time can injure the leaves. Unwrap the plant as soon as possible because the stems of the leaves can droop and twist if the plant is left wrapped for too long.
Poinsettia Shopping Tips and Care
Care Tips: For maximum plant life, place your poinsettia near a sunny window Or Some other well-lighted areas Do not let any part of the plant touch cold window panes. Poinsettias are tropical plants and are usually grown at temperatures between 60 and 70 degrees F in greenhouses.
With care, the poinsettia can reflower after the initial display when purchased. The red blooms should be pruned, and the plant can be moved outdoors if the temperature is above 60 degrees or after the last frost.
Poinsettias do not tolerate warm or cold drafts so keep them away from radiators, air registers, and fans as well as open windows or doors. Place your poinsettia in a cooler room at night (55 to 60 degrees is ideal) to extend the blooming time.
Examine the soil daily and water only when it feels dry. Always water enough to soak the soil to the bottom of the pot and discard the excess water. If you don’t water enough, the plant will wilt mid the lower leaves will drop. If you water too much the lower leaves will yellow and then drop.
Caring For Your Poinsettia
If you keep your plant for several months, apply a soluble houseplant fertilizer, once or twice a month according to the manufacturers recommendations.
When shopping for a poinsettia, look for:
- Dark green or red, dense and plentiful foliage and buds.
- Tightly-clustered buds to last throughout the holiday season.
- The smallest leaves surrounding the buds to be fully colored.
- Avoid plants with yellow, greenish-white, or sagging leaves.
- As with any plant, make sure your poinsettia is free from insects and diseases.
Lowes Black Friday Sale
When you have chosen the perfect poinsettia, don’t leave it in your car while you continue shopping. An indoor plant that’s exposed to cold winds and temperatures below 50° F can be damaged or killed. Get the store to bag the plant, but be sure to remove any wrapping as soon as you get home. Cared-for properly, the poinsettia will give you weeks of color and pleasure.
From power tools to stylish decor, Lowe’s has laid out a feast of savings for every DIY appetite. Your home is your canvas, and with the treasures you’ve snagged from this Black Friday extravaganza, it’s time to turn your visions into reality.
don’t forget to add a touch of holiday magic with Lowe’s stunning poinsettias. These festive blooms are not just decorations; they’re the perfect finishing touch to your Black Friday finds.
So, as you transform your living spaces with the treasures you’ve snagged from Black Friday, consider including the vibrant hues of poinsettias to infuse your home with the spirit of the season. Your canvas awaits, and Lowe’s has armed you with the tools, discounts, and floral delights to make your home the masterpiece it deserves to be!
So gear up, get inspired, and let those creative juices flow. Lowe’s has armed you with the tools and the sales. Now go out there and make your home the masterpiece it deserves to be! May your projects be as bright as the holiday lights!
- Dewalt drill has compact and lightweight design that fits into tight areas.NEW 18V XR Li-Ion compact drill driver featuring XR 1.3Ah Li-Ion battery…
- High performance motor of the power drill delivers 300 unit watts out (UWO) of power ability completing a wide range of applications
- High speed transmission of Dewalt 20V drill delivers 2 speeds (0-450 and 1,500 rpm) for a range of fastening and drilling applications
- DCD771 in cordless drill combo kit features 2 speed transmission (0-450 / 0-1500 RPM)
- DCD771 high performance motor of cordless tools combo kit delivers 300 unit watts out (UWO) of power ability completing a wide range of applications
- DCD771 compact, lightweight design of the drill/ impact driver combo kit fits into tight areas
Last update on 2023-11-16 Using Amazon Product Advertising API
By Victoria Stone