Here is the Lowe’s military discount program for 2024. Lowe’s offers a 10% Military Discount on most full-priced purchases for active duty service members, veterans and their spouses. The 10% savings is on most purchases with a few exclusions.
Did you know that veterans and active-duty military personnel are among the most loyal and valuable customers for all retailers, including home improvement stores such as Lowe’s?
Research has shown that veterans and military personnel are more likely to make purchases in-store in stead of on line and they are more likely to be repeat customers.
Military service members and their spouses that shop at Lowe’s get rewarded with the Lowe’s Military Discount. Enjoy 10% off on most full-priced items at our Lowe’s stores and on Lowes.com. It’s Lowes way of thanking those military members that serve or have served our country in the U.S. Armed Forces. Whether you’d like a new furniture set for your living room or just need to pick up a waterproof sealant for your deck, you’re entitled to Military Discounts.
In terms of spending habits, veterans who shop at Lowe’s are likely to spend their money on these popular projects:
- Home improvement and renovation: Veterans who own homes may spend a significant amount of money on products and materials for home renovation and improvement projects. Purchases like flooring, cabinets, lighting fixtures, paint, and building materials.
- Outdoor and gardening products: Veterans who enjoy spending time outdoors spend money on gardening, landscaping, and outdoor living. Popular items include lawn mowers, garden tools, patio furniture, and grilling equipment.
- Tools and hardware: Active duty and veterans who enjoy doing DIY projects or who have experience in construction or repair spend money on tools and hardware for various projects. Examples include power tools, hand tools, tool storage, and safety equipment.
- Home organization and storage: Military personnel who also own homes spend money on products related to home organization and storage. Shelving units, storage containers, and closet organizers are just a few.
Here are the details.
Lowe’s 10% Military Discount Eligibility
Anyone who has served in the military and honorable discharged is eligible for the discount. Lowe’s Military discount is 10% off eligible items in store and online. The following military service members are eligible.
- All active-duty, retired, reserve National Guard service members.
- All active-duty, retired, reserve military service members of the United States Army, Marine Corps, Navy, Air Force and Coast Guard.
- All honorably discharged military service members.
- Members of the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration (NOAA)
- Public Health Service Commissioned Corps (USPHS).
- Dishonorably discharged veterans are not eligible.
- To receive the discount, you need to enroll in the MyLowe’s Program.
Lowe’s Military Discount Benefits
- 10% Off Everyday. Lowe’s offers a 10% Everyday Military Discount on most full-price items to those who have served or are currently serving in the US armed forces.
- No Annual Savings Limit. The Everyday Military Discount has no annual limit you can enjoy instant savings every time you shop.
- Easy Registration Process. Lowe’s partners with ID.me to verify discount eligibility so you can sign up quickly and start saving.
- Online and In Store Savings. Whether you’re buying in store or online from the comfort of your home, the Lowe’s Everyday Military Discount is available.
- Spouses are eligible. Spouses are also eligible to receive the Everyday Military Discount.
All Eligible Members Must Have A MyLowes Account
You will need to sign up for a MyLowes card to receive your Lowe’s 10% off military discount. There are no longer any promotional codes for military purchases.
Your signup and verification of your service is completed with Lowe’s partner ID.me. It’s free and sign up takes about five minutes at home. Some stores will have a kiosk available to complete the MyLowe’s card sign up process in store.
Once you have completed the sign up and verification process you will create your personal MyLowe’s account. After that, just sign in to your account and follow the on-screen instructions.
How To Sign Up For The Lowe’s Military Discount
The Lowe’s military discount is available by using your MyLowes card. Signup is fast and easy. Go online at Lowes.com and enter your information. You can register using the Lowe’s link here: Lowes Military Discount Signup.
To sign up for your MyLowes card, you will need to verify your status as a military service member or spouse through ID.me. Then sign in or create a MyLowe’s account and confirm or provide your primary address.
You will need to verify your military status
To start the process of getting your Lowes military discount, you must sign up for your MyLowes card. You will be asked to verify your name, date of birth, military branch, military status, and date of separation. If you are currently active military, just leave the date of separation blank. When you signup, you can verify your military status with any of the following I.D.s:
- Form DD214 or Form DD256
- Veteran’s Identification Card (VIC)
- Veteran Health Identification Card (VHIC)
- Department of Defense Common Access Card
- Uniformed Services Identification Card
- Active Duty Family Member
- Uniformed Services Identification Card
- Active Duty State driver license and identification with veteran’s designation
That’s all there is to the Lowe’s military discount verification process. In most cases, your identity is verified instantly. If some cases, you may need to scan or upload additional documents to verify your military service.
Exclusions to the Military Discount
While military service members and spouses are eligible, there are a few exclusions to the Lowe’s military discount.
Eligibility for the Military Discount is open to honorable members of various branches of the U.S. Armed Forces, both current and former, as well as their spouses. The list of qualified services includes the U.S. Army, U.S. Marine Corps, U.S. Navy, U.S. Air Force, U.S. Coast Guard, U.S. Space Force, National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration (NOAA), U.S. Public Health Service Commissioned Corps (USPHS), and National Guard.
To apply for the Military Discount, individuals can visit the Military Validation page and choose to verify their status with ID.me. After successful verification, customers are prompted to create or sign in to their MyLowe’s Personal Account. When making in-store purchases, presenting a photo ID at checkout allows cashiers to apply the discount to the purchase.
However, it’s important to note that the Military Discount has certain limitations. It cannot be applied to on-sale items or combined with other discounts. Additionally, the discount is not applicable to services, major appliances and related accessories and parts, commodities (such as electrical cable, electrical wire, dimensional lumber, plywood, and OSB), or gift cards. Detailed terms and exclusions are available for reference on Lowes.com.
- The Lowe’s 10% off military discount is for personal purchases only.
- Family members are not eligible.
- Discount can not be applied to previous sales.
- Discount can not be used to purchase of gift cards.
- Discount does not apply to installation charges.
- Lowe’s military discount on appliances only is available on select products.
More Lowe’s Military Discount Exclusions
- Lowe’s military discount can not be used on lumber.
- Military discount is only on select appliances.
- It can’t be used with business purchases or any other offer, coupon, promotion or discount.
- Extended Protection Plans, fees and taxes are also excluded from the discount.
- You can’t combine the Lowe’s Credit Card 5% Off Every Day discount with the Lowe’s 10% off military discount.
Is The Lowe’s Military Discount Advertised?
The military 10% discount is usually not advertised. You will usually see some television commercials and radio spots for Veterans Day and July 4th. and is now available every day.
This discount applies to all active duty military and veterans of the US armed forces and immediate family members. It is a great discount and thoughtful recognition of the folks who served to protect our country.
In May 1, 2020 Lowe’s expanded its military discount by offering 10 percent off personal purchases every day to current and honorably discharged members of the U.S. Armed Forces.
The current Lowe’s military discount program uses a MyLowes card for quick identification. It is available both in U.S. stores and on Lowes.com and offers easy online enrollment.
This is great news as many veterans who served, but did not retire, from the military are now eligible to receive the everyday discount. Previously only retired military veterans received the everyday discount.
How To Use Your MyLowe’s Card To Get Your 10% Discount
- Complete the one-time enrollment and verification process.
- Eligible customers then present their MyLowes card at the cash register.
- For online purchases, sign in to your account at Lowes.com.
When shopping online, the discount is automatically applied to purchases made with your MyLowes card. When shopping in person, just give the cashier your MyLowes card or telephone number to have your discount verified and applied.
Lowe’s and the Military Community
Lowe’s has been a big supporter of the military community for years. Just like the Home Depot military discount, the savings are really appreciated by so many military service members. You can always find the latest updates on our home improvement homepage.
Founded by WWII veteran Carl Buchan, Lowe’s has long been dedicated to supporting those in the military community. Lowe’s is also an employer of choice for many veterans and military spouses. Lowe’s has nearly 20,000 associates from the military community working today.
You have probably noticed the dedicated veteran parking at your local Lowe’s and Lowe’s was also named one of the 2022 Military Friendly Brands.
The Lowes 10% off military discount is easy to use. After signup, you will also receive Lowe’s military discount information updates to your email or phone. It’s a one-time enrollment process and customers just present the MyLowes card to receive the discount.
By Victoria Stone
- 1080p HD video doorbell with enhanced features that let you see, hear, and speak to anyone from your phone, tablet, or PC.
- An update from the original Ring Video Doorbell, enjoy improved motion detection, privacy zones and audio privacy, and crisper night vision.
- Receive mobile notifications when anyone presses your doorbell or triggers your built-in motion sensors.
Last update on 2024-01-28 Using Amazon Product Advertising API