Beginning April 1, customers can register on Lowes.com for free Garden-to-Go kits. The first event will be held on April 8 and then occur each Thursday through the rest of the month. These family friendly activity kits can be reserved on Lowes.com starting one week before each event and kits include:
- April 8: Garden-to-Go kit sponsored by Miracle-Gro with exclusive recipes from professional cook and food stylist Amanda Frederickson.
- April 15: Lowe’s Mystery Garden Pinata with mystery seed packets.
- April 22: 500,000 tree saplings given out in honor of Earth Day.
- April 29: Lowe’s Butterfly Quest which helps families create a butterfly garden.
What Is The Lowes SpringFest Celebration?
SpringFest celebrates fresh ideas for home this spring, Lowe’s is also inspiring households to make “Home” their destination.
In past years, Lowe’s has held a “Spring Black Friday” sale. As a result of the COVID-19 pandemic, Lowes has been handling sales and events differently, said Marisa Thalberg, Lowe’s executive vice president, chief brand and marketing officer.
So this year instead of the traditional Spring Black Friday sales which were usually two weekends of sales in April, Lowes is having sales events all month long.
Do-it-yourself home improvement projects have also become popular during the pandemic as people spend more time at home.
Lowes Has 2 Million Products Available
Along with typical spring merchandise like gardening supplies, Lowe’s will carry a wider range of items on its website that cater to new ways that people are using their homes because of the Covid pandemic.
Lowe’s website now has over 2 million different products — more than four times as many as it had in 2018, Bill Boltz, executive vice president of merchandising, said.
Lowe’s is betting that people’s enthusiasm for home projects hasn’t tapered off. The retailer’s leaders pointed to survey findings. According to a survey of 2,000 homeowners in late February by Morning Consult commissioned by Lowe’s, eighty-nine percent of respondents are planning for more projects this spring.
“While obviously we’re craving the ability to feel safe and well and able to get out and do more, this idea of the importance of home is strengthening, not weakening,” Marisa Thalberg, Lowe’s chief brand and marketing officer, said in a virtual news conference.
Spring Fest Giveaways
The first Lowe’s SpringFest on April 8th, is a free Garden-to-Go kit that includes recipes from Amanda Frederickson, a food stylist and professional cook. Includes a Bonnie Foodie Fresh Plant, 8-quart Miracle-Gro Potting Mix, 8-oz Miracle-Gro All Purpose Water Soluble Plant Food, globes, and exclusive recipes.
For the second giveaway on April 15th , Lowe’s is giving away the Mystery Garden Pinata, which comes with random seed packets. Includes a biodegradable flower pinata, mystery seed bombs, and mystery seed packets.
The third giveaway on April 22nd, In honor of Earth Day, Lowe’s is giving away 500,000 tree saplings. Tress species will vary by state and region.
The final giveaway on April 29th, will be the Lowe’s Butterfly Quest which helps create a beautiful butterfly garden. Includes wooden pieces to assemble and decorate, paint, a paintbrush and milkweed seeds.
How To Register For SpringFest
Starting April 1, you can sign-up for free on Lowes.com. The first event will be on April 8 and the events will continue on each Thursday for the rest of April.
Customers will also have the chance to learn new skills through online and in-store demos. The demos will include lawn care maintenance with Scotts and paint demos with The Sherwin-Williams Company.
More Lowe’s SpringFest Deals
During the SpringFest sale for example, Lowe’s is offering shoppers the chance to score great deals through out the store. Here are some expected promotions. Check online as offers may be in limited supply or change or vary by region and state.
From April 8 until May 5, save on select major appliances and get $50 off when you purchase two major appliances of $396 or more.
2. Gardening goods
From April 8 until April 21, shoppers will be able to find the following deals in store only.
- Get four 1-Pint Annuals for $5 (in-store only).
- Get three 19.3-ounce Bonnie vegetables and herbs for $9 (in-store only).
3. Outdoor essentials
From April 8 until April 21, you can save on the following outdoor deals.
- Save $50 on 5-Burner Performance II Cart Grill.
- Save $50 on Style Selections Oakview Terrace 3-pc Balcony Set.
- Save $30 on Hunter Port Haven LED indoor/outdoor ceiling fan.
4. Home Decor, shades, carpet, mattresses
Here are the home essentials deals shoppers will be able to take advantage of:
- 40% off Bali custom shades and 20% off custom blinds (valid from April 8 until April 28).
- Up to 30% off select custom kitchen cabinets (valid from April 8 until April 14).
- 10% off all Stainmaster special order carpet (valid from April 8 until April 21).
- $200 off Serta Mattresses (valid now until May 19).
5. Outdoor power equipment
From April 8 until April 21, for example you can save on Kobalt and Craftsman power equipment.
- Kobalt 40V Lawn Mower $50 off.
- Kobalt 40V Blower & Trimmer $40 off.
- Craftsman Gas Pressure Washer $30 off.
Remember to check your local Lowes or website as deals may change.
This spring get your hands dirty and grow your green thumb with Lowe’s the month-long SpringFest celebration this April.