MyLowes cards are used every day. You probably have been asked at the checkout if you have a MyLowes Card. If you don’t have one, get one next time you shop at Lowes.
If you don’t want to keep putting those receipts in that old shoe box, keep reading!
Sign Up For Mylowes account Here: MyLowes Card Sign up and Benefits Explained
The biggest benefits of the mylowes card is that it allows you to view your complete purchase history online, including purchases made through Lowe’s.com and in-store transactions.
My Lowes registration is easy. A mylowes account is the easiest way for you to keep track of all your purchases.
And starting May 2020, its the only way to get your Lowe’s military discount. Lowes offers 10 percent off personal purchases every day to current and honorably discharged members of the U.S. Armed Forces.
The new My Lowes miliatary program uses a MyLowes card for quick identification and is available in all U.S. stores and on Lowes.com.
A MyLowe’s card allows you to view your complete purchase history online, including purchases made through Lowes.com and in-store transactions.
You can get one by signing up at any Lowes store. Or visit the official Lowes homepage at www.lowes.com.
- PRECISION PERFORMANCE – Help prevent rounding of fasteners with sockets featuring DirectTorque Technology
- WORK IN TIGHT SPACES 72-tooth count rachets provide a 5 degree arc swing for optimal control
- MAXIMIZE COMFORT – Work comfortably on long days with an anti-slip driver handle
- Very portable and handy: the 20-slots inner box (10 empty for more bits), the outer box holds the inner box & wood base with a hook, the 2 boxes plastic…
- Very sharp, aggressive, tough, well-balanced and durable, perfect for tight spaces than grinding discs. great for detail work, for lots of materials…
- Double cut. 3mm shank compatible with 1/8″(3.175mm) collect and nut set of rotary tool. 3-jaws-chuck drills not optimal. The high-speed rotary tools…
Last update on 2023-11-29 Using Amazon Product Advertising API
MyLowes Card Lost Password?
Use this link: My Lowes Card Reset Password. Click on “forgot my password”. A message will be sent to the email address associated with your account with a link and instructions to help you reset your password. You can also contact Lowes at 1-800-445-6937.
What Is A MyLowes Card?
Now before you say that Lowes is asking for too much information and you will get swamped with emails and your information will be stolen or sold to third parties, take a deep breath. Yes, very unlikely, but all of that could happen.
But it won’t. Lowes, like all major companies these days, have great security measures in place to ensure your information is secure. Just like your discount grocery card, your atm card and your credit card. I’m not just telling you to get one because I work at Lowes.
If you can find an easier way to keep track of your Lowes purchases, besides putting your receipts in a shoe box, let me know.
My Lowes Card Explained: Purchase History, Rooms, Folders and Lists
MyLowes Card Benefits
- Track your purchase history with a MyLowe’s card.
- Get organized with Lists. Lists is an online tool in MyLowe’s that lets you to gather and store products and other items from throughout Lowes.com. You can create one list for an upcoming kitchen remodeling project that includes kitchen photos, another with items you plan to purchase, and another with paint and flooring calculations and how-to guides.
- Stay on top of needs with Reminders. Set Reminders for items you buy regularly, maintain routinely or replace seasonally. Set a Reminder on a product page or in your purchase history and recieve an email when it’s time to buy again. Use for items like air filters, seasonal items like fertilizer and mulch, products you’ll need for a home improvement project or holiday and birthday gifts.
- Create a Home Profile. Helps you plan home improvement projects, manage the contents of your home and store information to keep you organized. For example, you can create a space titled Garage, add the table saw you purchased at Lowes.com, accurately record your garage’s dimensions and use those details to plan a custom storage system — all in one convenient tool.
- Save address and billing information for quicker checkouts
My Lowes Benefits and Facts
A MyLowe’s card allows you to view your complete purchase history online, including purchases made through Lowes.com and in-store transactions. Just scan the card or provide the telephone number with the account at the register whenever you make purchases in a Lowe’s store.
All of your purchases made with the card are now at your fingertips. No more trying to remember what you bought, when you bought it, the size or color.
We all would like an easy way to keep track of your purchases. The MyLowe’s card lets you do that. Using a card that allows you to customize a collection of online tools designed to simplify your home improvement purchases. It allows you to track your purchases made with your My Lowes card, creates lists for future projects and you can manage your Lowes Home Profile.
It’s as easy as registering it on Lowes.com, and then scanning it every time you check out at the store.
The card offers a simple solution to what is often a big headache when doing projects around the house. What did I buy last time? Is the living room painted “Navajo White” or “Lemon Chiffon?
What was that “stuff” that cleaned up the oil that my car left in the garage? What size furnace filter do I need? When did I buy that power drill?
Now you can look this up easily on your computer or at a Lowes store.
Don’t confuse a MyLowes card with a Lowes credit card
A Mylowes card is similar to a rewards card that you probably have from a department store or grocery store. Lowes will keep track of just about everything related to your home, including products, installation instructions, device manuals, room or component dimensions and paint colors.
Simply scan the card at the register whenever you make purchases in a Lowe’s store. Remember, the My Lowes card isn’t the same as a Lowe’s Credit card.
With the My Lowes card you can also create lists. Lists are an online tool within MyLowe’s card that allows you to gather and store products and other items from throughout Lowes.com. You can save articles, videos and products nearly anything you find on Lowes.com.
For example, you could create one list for an upcoming kitchen remodeling project that includes kitchen photos that inspire you, another with items you plan to purchase, and another with paint and flooring calculations and how-to guides. You can also write your own entries.
For example, a list of colors you’re considering for a room and include notes with the items you’ve saved to your lists.
Home Profile is an easy-to-use tool that helps you plan home improvement projects, manage the contents of your home and store additional information to keep you organized. For example, you can create a space titled Garage, add the table saw you purchased at Lowes.com, accurately record your garage’s dimensions and use those details to plan a custom storage system.
Having an organized account of your home’s details makes project planning easier and saves you money.
Track your purchase history with a MyLowes card and get organized with lists. Explore what you can do with the card. Stay on top of seasonal needs with Reminders and manage your home easier with Home Profile. Sign up for weekly emails and you’ll be the first to learn about special offers and promotions from Lowe’s.
Sign up and Registration For A MyLowes Card
Its easy and only takes a few minutes. Lowe’s will track all purchases that you make online when logged into your account or in a Lowe’s store when you present your MyLowe’s Card or the phone number associated with your account. Visit the mylowes card registration page at www.lowes.com/mylowes
You can also request a My Lowes card in your Lowe’s store at the Customer Service desk, at a register or by asking an associate on the sales floor. You can also request a card online, and have it mailed it directly to you.
To register your MyLowe’s card, you’ll just need to provide your name, telephone number and email address.
Register it on Lowes.com, and scan it every time you check out at the store. Sign in to My Lowe’s to see all your in-store and online purchases.
Need to make a return? Just bring your My Lowe’s card back to the store with you. Oh, and those emails that you dont want? Its easy to unsubscribe.
Try it next time you shop at Lowes. It’s going to be hard throwing away that old shoe box full of receipts, but the MyLowes card will make it almost painless.
Bottom line is MyLowe’s card has value and benefits that will make your shopping experience and home maintenance much more organized, pleasant and a bit easier.
Still not convinced?
Ok, keep the old shoe box as long as you like. Now you need a new shoe box!
By Victoria Stone