The Weber Spirit II E-210 two-burner gas grill comes in a variety of colors and has the GS4 grilling system, iGrill compatibility, and 10-year warranty.
The Weber Spirit II E-210 44020001 has been reviewed at Consumer Reports.
Reliability: Predicted reliability icons are based on estimated problem rates for newly purchased grills, not under service contract, within the first five years of ownership.
Owner satisfaction: Owner satisfaction icons are based on the proportion of members who are extremely likely to recommend their grill to their friends and family.
Performance: Evenness of heating over the grill’s surface at the highest and lowest setting using all main burners plus the evenness after a 10 minute preheat, using thermocouples.
If you are tired of buying the $99 grill every few years, step up to the Weber E-210.
From Weber: Open the door to the world of grilling and get the taste for more. This two burner gas BBQ grill is built to fit small balconies with style and convenient features. Equipped with the powerful GS4 grilling system and iGrill capability. It’s your entry to the Weber family and everyday grilling.
- 2 Stainless Steel burners with 26,500 BTU will provide ultimate heat distribution to the cooking grates
- The thin side of the porcelain-enameled, cast-iron cooking grates is ideal for delicate food such as fish and shrimp, while the wider side creates a thick sear mark enhancing the flavor of your food
- 360 sq. in. of primary cooking area gives you plenty of room for a wide variety of difference foods to grill at once, 90 sq. in. of warming rack area will keep food warm while the rest is being finished
- GS4 grilling system is composed of 4 key components: the infinity ignition, high performance burners, classic Weber flavorizer bars and the second-to-none grease management system
- Infinity ignition is ensured to igniter every time so you are up-and-grilling the first time every time
- 6 tool hooks to keep your grilling tools within easy reach, Left side table conveniently folds down to save space, Center-mounted thermometer ensures consistent cooking temperatures
- The sleek open-cart design provides additional room and accessibility of your grilling tools
- The easy-to-read fuel gauge located next to the gas tank lets you see how much fuel is left in the tank. Gas tank is easy to access and remove. LP model only (tank not included)
- The iGrill 3 app-connected thermometer monitors your food from beginning to end (Sold separately).
The Weber Grill Warranty: 10 Years On All Components
- All current generation Spirit II, Genesis II, Genesis II LX, and Summit Gas series models purchased after 10/1/17 feature full 10 year warranties on all components, excluding normal wear and tear.
- For all other models, the warranty coverage may vary by part, check your owner’s guide for the specific coverage. If you no longer have your owner’s guide, you can always look it up here. For instance, certain parts, like a lid, may carry a 10 year warranty. Other parts, like igniters may carry a 2 year warranty.
The Weber Spirit II E-210 is one of Weber’s smallest grills with 2 burners. It has a great cart-style design and comes with the GS4 grilling system. It has a nice porcelain-enamel steel lid which should last for years.
The Spirit E-210 is available in five colors: Black, Red, Ivory, Mocha and Sapphire. Most stores including Lowes and Home Depot will have Black and Red only in stock. Other colors are special ordered and take about 7-10 days to arrive at the store for pickup.